If you are using Web Hosting services provided by TVCNet/JE Web Design, this tip may be of interest to you.
Even though you may rely on SpamProtect anti-spam service to filter out 95% of the junk email sent to your email addresses, there will always be some number of unsolicited commercial email (UCE) messages that get through to your inboxes. Here are 2 things you do to block those unwanted email messages from repeat offenders.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Go to Email > Global Email Filters
- Click the Create a New Filter button
- Enter the Email address in the Filter Name field for later reference, and enter the email address in the Rules field.
- Be sure the dropdown fields are set to From, Contains, and Discard Message, and click the Create button.
- If you are a SpamProtect subscriber:
- Log into our SpamProtect account via cPanel Dashboard > Email > SpamProtect.
- Click the Sender Blacklist icon in the Incoming – Protection Settings
- Click the Add Blacklist Sender link
- Enter the email address in the Address field, and if you want to block all email from that domain enter just the Domain in the Local-part field, and click the Save button.